Tampa, Florida

I have a1 year old stove that came with the two-year factory warranty when I called enchanted fireside to have them come out and look at an issue I was having with my stove they told me it was an $85 service call fee plus $75 an hour once they got there and I had to pay the $85 upfront over the phone with a credit card. What kind of warranty do you call that?Whatever you do do not buy a stove parts or service from enchanted fireside

Comments

EnchantedFireside

I want to apologize for any inconvenience or confusion we may have caused you throughout this process. Above all we take pride in delivering the very best services to all of our customers, and we want to make sure each and every customer is satisfied.

I would love to get a chance to speak with you over the phone at (800) 782-5500 with any questions about our services or prices. Thank you again for choosing Enchanted Fireside and we hope that we can continue to do business with you in the future.