Worcester, Massachusetts

I bought a quadrafire from enchanted about 3 years ago and have had numerous issues that of course always happen during the winter. After buying it the control box failed and I was down for 3 weeks waiting for a repair person.

Last year I had numerous issues that included a defective ignitor that caused me to be down for a week. I could not pay the 80.00 for an ignitor that I could get online for 35.00. Now my pellet stove keeps blowing fuses. I called enchanted and they wanted 15.00 for a 1.00 fuse!

I bought a pack of 5 for 5.86 from Granger and guess what the piece of junk keeps blowing fuses. Enchanted can get someone out here in guess......, you got that right 3 weeks!

So if you like being charged excessively for parts and wait weeks for service then buy from these bums. Trust me when your stove breaks, and it will, you will wait 2-3 weeks for anyone to come out.

My son bought a Harmin from The Stove Shop in Shrewsbury and has not had a day of problems. Stay away from Enchanted they sell you and do not support them after

Comments

NEVER BUY A QUADRAFIRE, THEIR PRODUCTS DON'T LAST AND YOU'' HAVE REPEATED WARRANTY ISSUES. CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.

STAY AWAY FROM QUADRAFIRE. I LOST $4,000 AND HAVE A HUNK OF USELESS METAL

EnchantedFireside

I want to start off by apologizing for any inconvenience or hassle you have experienced with your Quadra fire stove. We understand your frustration with waiting for a service call in the middle of heating season.

At Enchanted Fireside, we pride ourselves on having the largest & most experienced service team in the area with 5 full-time employees dedicated entirely to service. During peak heating season, our technicians are in high demand, resulting in an inevitable 1-2 week backlog, with that being said we strongly recommend having our Service Team perform the annual maintenance during our slower spring season to prevent these issues late during the heating season. We are aware that issues can arise and do our best to get to each of our customers in a timely manner. I once again apologize for any hassle you have experienced with service or pricing.

Please feel free to call us at (800) 782-5500 I would be happy to speak with you directly to resolve any outstanding issues. Thank You!