Sterling, Massachusetts

Several years ago I purchased a Quadra Fire Castile pellet stove and until recently the stove was relatively trouble free. This week I noticed the doors (both the cast iron door and glass) were loose.

I removed the side panel and found the screws holding the hinge had fallen out and the thread in the stove was stripped. I called my friends at Fireside to fix it. I was told I would have to wait a week and half and the service call would be $160.00 paid up front and $85.00 per hour for the repair. I am retired and need to get the stove fixed.

The price is way unreasonable and I wonder if they can fix it.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

EnchantedFireside

Thank you for choosing Enchanted Fireside, I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with your Quadra Fire Castile Pellet Stoves. We are proud to have one of the largest & most experienced service team in the area including 5 full-time employees dedicated entirely to service.

Unfortunately, during the heating season our technicians are in high demand and can occasionally lead to a 1-2 week backlog of technicians. I would be happy to speak with you directly to learn more details about your case and to make things right. Please contact us at your convenience at (800) 782-5500.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our company. We appreciate you contacting us and hope you consider us for future business.